With a well-earned reputation for beauty and functionality, Mr. Fireplace is proud to feature Vent-a-Hood® products at our Melbourne, FL live burn showroom.
Outdoor grilling is one thing but what happens when you want to bring the same professional grilling experience, inside? For over 80 years, Vent-a-Hood® has maintained its specialization and focus on becoming the definitive home ventilation brand in the appliance industry.
The fact of the matter is that, regardless of the type of indoor grill you use, you need to find a fast, effective method of removing the smoke it creates, which is where Vent-a-Hood® comes in. After all, although that smoke may taste great on your grilled meats, seafood, and vegetables, you don’t want it sticking to every square inch of your house.
Known for providing home ventilation solutions that you and your family can count on, Vent-a-Hood® is so passionate about helping you grill indoors that home ventilation is the only type of product the company specializes in, including:
- Under Cabinet – As the name implies, these Vent-a-Hood® models are intended to be installed underneath your kitchen cabinets over the stove, providing you with an attractive, cost-effective venting solution.
- Linear Inserts – Vent-a-Hood® linear inserts are mounted inside hoods made of wood, plaster, tile, or metal, providing you with functional beauty.
- Wall Mount – Allows three sides of your hood to be visible, which provides an ideal balance between beauty and efficiency.
- Island – Feature a variety of styles and decors, from classic to modern, which allows smoke and odors to be pulled away from your cooking surface, even if located in the middle of the room.
- Duct-Free “ARS” – Instead of routing smoke and cooking odors outside, Vent-a-Hood® duct-free systems absorb the odors in a charcoal filter and recirculate this air back into your kitchen.
Other notable features include a Magic Lung® blower, which provides the quietest ventilation available, even at high speeds. Halogen lights feature SensaSource®, which means you can lower the blower speed for even quieter operation when the full blower power is not needed. It’s everything you need to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
Whether you’re interested in grilling indoors using your Vent-a-Hood® or outdoors with your grill or smoker, Mr. Fireplace has the selection you need at the prices you demand. On top of this, we also feature a large stock of bar-b-que accessories, including smoking woods and spices, rubs, and accessories.
As the top gas grill destination in the Melbourne, FL region, Mr. Fireplace is proud to carry a complete line of Vent-a-Hood® products. Home to one of the region’s largest showrooms, cooking demos and one of the largest live burn displays in Central and Southern Florida, contact us at 321-307-4152 today and we’ll help take your bar-b-que to the next level!